Applications are invited for suitably qualified and experienced Support Workers to join the NHS Community Response Team in Chesterfield, supporting patients discharged from Acute Hospital admissions and requiring short-term/interim care at home.
This role covers the Chesterfield area (S40 3HW) and requires a full UK driving licence and your own vehicle, with mileage reimbursed at NHS rates.
This is a full-time (36 hours per week) permanent post but we are open to hearing from applicants seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity.
Shifts are morning and afternoon, seven days but no night duty.
As part of this team you will;
Support individuals in their home.
Assisting with various tasks including personal care to a range of patients.
Patients include Medical, Surgical, Care of the Older Person and Palliative Care.
- Level 3 Diploma in Health & Social care or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of one year UK-based Healthcare experience
- Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle
- Able to demonstrate good communication and literacy skills.
- Be flexible to meet the demands of the service.
- Be compassionate, empathetic and able to work alone.
Full NHS Benefits (including NHS Pension) apply in addition to enjoying the following:
- A rewarding team to be a part of
- CQC-rated ‘Outstanding’
- Continued Professional development.
- Health & Wellbeing Programme
- An employer committed to equality, diversity and inclusion
You will share this Trust’s values:
1) To get the basics right, 2) To act with compassion and respect, 3) To make a difference, 4) To value and develop teamwork and 5) To value everyone’s contribution because everyone matters
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.