We are seeking a committed and experienced Senior Hospital Pharmacy Technician to join our client’s Hospital Pharmacy team based in Central London (Travelcard Zone 1/2).
This is a full time post; you will be responsible for the procurement of pharmaceuticals in a cost efficient manner, ensuring stock valuation and stock levels are accurate.
This will include ordering stock according to current contracts, managing stock discrepancies and reconciling orders.
An established charity-status centre of excellence for over 160 years, the Hospital has 60 inpatient beds, including level three Critical Care and a state of the art five-suite Operating Theatre complex.
Adjacent to the Hospital is a dedicated Hospice providing palliative care to inpatients and community patients.
Qualified Pharmacy Technician with full registration with the GPhC
Current or recent hospital-based Pharmacy experience at senior level
Extensive experience of stock control and procurement processes in a similar role
Ability to work effectively under pressure
The additional benefits of working for this organisation include:
– Private medical cover, including dental
– A choice of pension schemes, including continuation of NHS pension if applicable
– A relocation package for applicants moving from outside London
– Gym membership, for you and your partner
– Critical illness and Life assurance cover
– Childcare vouchers
– Employee ‘service excellence’ recognition rewards
– Discounts at local, national and online shops
– Interest-free season ticket loans & ‘cycle to work’ ‘scheme; helping you commute and keep fit for less
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of nursing staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy our detailed understanding of the complexity of Pharmacy roles places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.