We are seeking a committed and experienced Cardiac Physiologist to join our client’s Cardiac Echo team at their major integrated health facility.
Our client is situated on the beautiful Island of Guernsey, in the Channel Islands.
As the successful applicant you will:
– carry out high quality Cardiac ultrasound scans and provide independent comprehensive and accurate reports on which Physicians can base their diagnosis and treatment plans.
– adhering to BSE guidelines and practice.
– perform a wider range of diagnostic Cardio-Respiratory procedures as required within the department, managing patient priority as appropriate
– train and advise staff across the organisation in Cardiac diagnostic investigations and interpretation.
Please note; Guernsey has adopted the AfC banding system, but have applied their own salary scale.
The current Guernsey Band 7 salary range is £50,030 to £65,789 plus an annual bonus of £1,517, higher penalty rates; 36% evening/Saturday and 72% Sunday/BH.
Annual leave starts at 36 days up to 42 days with full credit for NHS service for annual leave and sick leave.
The States of Guernsey delivers a diverse range of healthcare services, diagnosing and treating patients within the hospital, and supporting people with disabilities in the wider community.
Their Health Service provides excellent care, supported by modern equipment and Health Professionals recruited to a very high standard.
The island of Guernsey is in the Channel Islands and has a population of 65,000. It has some of Britain’s finest and best-kept beaches, an especially mild and sunny climate, and an offbeat, historic harbor town in St. Peter’s Port, the island’s capital.
Current or recent Echo experience
Previous experience should include; Dobutamine/exercise stress echocardiography and assisting in Transoesophageal Echocardiography
Valid UK Professional registration.
The benefits of working in Guernsey include:
– A higher-than-UK salary.
– A generous bonus scheme; £1,350 annually and ongoing
– A flat rate 20% income tax.
– No Council tax or VAT
– A relocation payment of £5,000*
– On-site Staff Accommodation or a generous allowance for private rental accommodation*
– A continental lifestyle, where the people are friendly, and crime is very low.
*Full T&C in relocation directive
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.