We are seeking an enthusiastic Cardiac Physiologist to join the team at our client’s Acute Hospital site based in Central London (Travelcard Zone 1). This role is within easy reach of TfL and National Rail services.
Clinical duties will include; performing resting Transthoracic Echo, Exercise stress and Dobutamine Stress echo, bubble and contrast echo, 12 Lead ECGs, Holter Monitoring and Analysis, Event Monitoring, Blood pressure Monitoring, Exercise Testing, routine pacemaker checks and Administrative duties.
An established charity-status centre of excellence for over 160 years, the Hospital has 60 inpatient beds, including level three Critical Care and a state of the art Operating Theatre complex.
The Cardiology & Respiratory Department provides a diagnostic service for patients referred with actual, or suspected, heart / respiratory disease / conditions.
The department services outpatients, inpatients and offers a comprehensive range of non-invasive investigational facilities and also provides training and technical support for the Nursing Department.
– Qualified Cardiac Physiologist with RCCP registration
– Experience as independent practitioner in cardiology investigations
– Unrestricted and non time-limited permission to undertake employment in the UK (not requiring employer sponsorship).
The additional benefits of working for this organisation include:
– Private medical cover, including dental
– A choice of pension schemes, including continuation of NHS pension if applicable
– A relocation package for applicants moving from outside London
– Gym membership, for you and your partner
– Critical illness and Life assurance cover
– Childcare vouchers
– Employee ‘service excellence’ recognition rewards
– Discounts at local, national and online shops
– Interest-free season ticket loans & ‘cycle to work’ ‘scheme; helping you commute and keep fit for less
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Healthcare staff, including Physiologists.
As a nurse-led consultancy our detailed understanding of the complexity of such roles places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.