Home rated ‘Good’ by CQC.
Applications are invited from Senior Registered Nurses with a passion for the delivery of clinical excellence to join the senior Team at our clients large 150-bedded Residential, Nursing & Dementia Care Home Kenton, Harrow, north west London (near to Preston Rd Metropolitain line tube and Northwick Park Hospital)
This is a full-time post of 48 hours per week at an hourly rate of £20.50 although we are open to discussions around negotiating on the contracted hours.
The home draws residents from diverse ethnic communities across north London and their vision is to provide outstanding care to their residents – they care for their staff with the same high-level quality as they do their residents, enabling them to provide their residents with an enriching life and the opportunity to flourish.
Reporting to the Home Manager, or Deputy as Clinical Lead you will:
– monitor standards of care delivered by qualified and unqualified care staff
– provide support in the implementation of all policies, procedures and business objectives
– prepare the staff duty rotas
– act as a focal point for contact with residents, their relatives and visitors, ensuring that any reasonable requests are acted upon and concerns or complaints are promptly investigated and dealt with appropriately.
– Registered Nurse with current NMC Registration.
– Current or recent clinical senior Care Home experience
– Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
– A commitment to resident advocacy.
– Committed to both teaching and learning.
The benefits of working with this employer include:
– support with NMC revalidation through in-house workshops
– competitive rates of pay
– exclusive employee discounts including retail and leisure savings
– excellent career development including formal clinical training and a commitment to ongoing CPD
– flexible hours working where possible
– free parking
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with expertise in the placement of the full range of Nursing staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy our detailed understanding of the complexity of Care Home roles places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.