Applications are invited from Registered Nurses with a passion for the delivery of clinical excellence to join the senior team as Deputy Manager at our clients 72-bedded Residential and Nursing Care Home in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
The salary range is negotiable and applications from candidates with higher salary expectations are invited, based on skills, qualifications and previous experience.
You will provide support to the Home Manager by coaching and guiding care teams on shift and providing a safe, caring, stimulating and homely environment for residents and their visitors.
This luxurous home provides residential, nursing and dementia care in addition to respite care and facilities include a cafe, hair salon, library and mini-bus.
Their vision is to provide outstanding care – they care for their managers, deputies and staff with the same high-level quality as they do their residents, enabling them to provide their residents with an enriching life and the opportunity to flourish.
– Registered Nurse with current NMC Registration.
– Current or recent Care Home experience including taking charge of the home in the absence of the Home Manager
– Have sound knowledge of the Care Standards Act 2000, Key Lines of Enquiry, Safeguarding and the MCA.
– Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
– A commitment to resident advocacy.
– Committed to both teaching and learning.
The benefits of working with this employer include:
– support with NMC revalidation through in-house workshops
– competitive rates of pay
– exclusive employee discounts including retail and leisure savings
– excellent career development including formal clinical training and a commitment to ongoing CPD
– flexible hours working where possible
– free parking
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with expertise in the placement of the full range of Nursing staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy our detailed understanding of the complexity of Care Home roles places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.