Home rated ‘Good’ by CQC.
Applications are invited from suitably-experienced senior Registered Nurses to lead the team at our clients 59-bedded, long-established residential Nursing and Care Home in Corby, Northamptonshire.
The salary range is negotiable and applications from candidates with higher salary expectations are welcome, based on skills, qualifications and previous experience.
You will draw upon your extensive expertise and leadership skills, as you will be responsible for the running of all aspects of the home, ensuring it runs as efficiently as possible whilst maintaining the highest standards of quality, care excellence, parallel with the commercial success of the home.
The home provides residential, nursing and dementia care and facilities include a cafe, hair salon and residents garden.
Their vision is to provide outstanding care – they care for their managers and staff with the same high-level quality as they do their residents, enabling them to provide their residents with an enriching life and the opportunity to flourish.
– Registered Nurse with current NMC Registration.
– Current or recent Manager or Deputy Home Manager experience.
– Have a proven track record in the management and delivery of high-quality care
– Possess strong commercial acumen
– Have excellent communicative skills
– Demonstrate excellent leadership
The benefits of working with this employer include:
– A competitive bonus incentive scheme
– Continued investment in your professional development
– A comprehensive and supportive induction programme to ensure confidence and competence
– Employee discounts scheme for a wide range of retailers, restaurants and days out
– Staff well-being programme
– NMC fees reimbursed and support with revalidation
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with expertise in the placement of the full range of Healthcare staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy our detailed understanding of the complexity of Care Home roles places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.