Home rated ‘Good’ by CQC.
Applications are invited from suitably-experienced senior Registered Nurses with a passion for the delivery of clinical excellence to join the Management team at our clients 112-bedded Residential, Nursing & Dementia Care Home in Lichfield, Staffordshire.
Reporting to the overall Home Deputy Manager – as Unit Manager you will;
– have autonomy and authority to lead and imbed change on your own exclusive unit.
– oversee clinical governance and quality assurance to ensure residents remain safe at all times.
– have the opportunity to take part in new projects and also bring to the table new and exciting ideas.
– exhibit transparency at all times and will promote an open and friendly relationship with all of the extended friends, families and visiting professionals to the home.
The home’s vision is to provide outstanding care to their residents – they care for their staff with the same high-level quality as they do their residents, enabling them to provide their residents with an enriching life and the opportunity to flourish.
– Registered Nurse with current NMC Registration.
– Current or recent clinical senior experience in a Care Home setting.
– Have a proven track record in the management and delivery of high-quality care
– Possess strong commercial acumen
– Have excellent communicative skills
– Demonstrate excellent leadership
The benefits of working with this employer include:
– Reimbursement of NMC renewal fees and support with NMC revalidation through in-house workshops
– competitive rates of pay
– exclusive employee discounts including retail and leisure savings
– excellent career development including formal clinical training and a commitment to ongoing CPD
– flexible hours working where possible
– free parking
– free uniform
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with expertise in the placement of the full range of Nursing staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy our detailed understanding of the complexity of Care Home management roles places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.