We are seeking a capable and experienced Team Leaders to join the Learning Disabilities team at their Supported Living service based in Swindon.
- Job Role:
Provide user-led care in line with assessed needs of service users, including personal care where necessary and lead by example, within a team of support workers, ensuring that an excellent standard of care is upheld within the delivery of the service.
- Assessment of Service user needs and plan care of service user, ensuring an excellent standard of care is provided at all times
- Ensure all records, including care logs, are maintained in a timely and effective manner.
- Undertake regular spot checks and quality audits and report on compliance issues to the management team.
This Supported Living service provides
Support for people with learning disabilities including autism some with physical disabilities.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a supervisory role in the care sector
- Substantial experience of working with adults with Autism, Learning Disabilities. Behaviours of concern, Physical Disabilities, Mental Health, Epilepsy and Complex Needs.
- Professional Qualification in health and social care.
- Able to report and feedback to management team and other health care professionals
Aside from a welcoming work environment, the benefits of working with this employer include:
- Opportunities for professional development
- Competitive rates of pay
- Comprehensive training and development programme
- Company pension
- Flexibility of Full Time or Part Time hours
- Free on-site parking
- A relaxed ‘casual dress’ policy
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.