Applications are invited from suitably experienced Cardiac Nurses seeking to take up a new opportunity as Clinical Nurse Manager of the Heart Centre Day Unit, in the exciting city of Dublin, Republic of Ireland.
The Centre is a cardiac centre of excellence, specialising in cardiovascular diseases and a team of world-class cardiology consultants who treat the full spectrum of cardiac conditions.
The team provides diagnosis and treatment of ischaemic heart disease, cardiac rhythm disorders, valvular disease and vascular disorders, and with a high degree of sub-specialisation expertise they treat the widest range of heart and vein problems.
The team treat their patients in an integrated, collaborative manner, with the back-up of a full-service hospital including diagnostics, treatment, and ICU. Treating over 20,000 patients in the past 12 months, including 3,000 transferred from other hospitals.
Nurses from the UK and beyond seeking a new challenge in a truly five-star hospital setting in one of the worlds most popular cities are welcome to apply.
The salary range for this role is €51421 to €60,792 plus a location allowance of €2230
– be responsible for the planning, co-ordination and day to day management of staff and resources within the unit.
– co-ordinate and lead a team of staff in the implementation and provision of the highest quality of patient care.
Part of a larger ROI and UK network, the Dublin Hospital has over 200 acute inpatient beds, including a 9-bedded level three ICU, 9 Operating Theatres, Day Surgery, Endoscopy & Day Diagnostics, Heart & Vascular Centre, Cancer Centre, Eye Centre and an Orthopedic & Spine Centre.
In addition the Hospital has an Emergency Department and 24/7 Urgent Cardiac Care Centre.
Trusted by over 200 Specialist Consultants, the Hospital provides services for their patients across a variety of specialties including orthopaedics, ophthalmic, urology, obstetrics-gynaecology, bariatric, oncology, cardiology, cardiothoracic, general, dermatology, plastics, rheumatology, neurology.
The Hospital prides itself on their exceptional standards of patient care. Their clinicians and staff are highly recognised for their skills and their dedication to delivering best-in-class treatment, surgery and care to all their patients.
A generous €5,000 relocation package applies and comprises;
– Seven weeks local accommodation (or €1,200 cash payment in lieu)
– €3,000 cash relocation payment
– €450 towards flight/ferry
– €350 to cover cost of Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
– Qualified Nurse with a minimum of 5 years post-registration experience in Cardiac Nursing
– Completion of relevant post-graduate qualification in Cardiac Nursing
– Holding (or eligible for) registration with the NMBI or current registration in; UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or USA
– Self-motivated, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The additional benefits of working for this organisation include:
– A strong commitment to ongoing continuous professional development with a range of funding available for post-graduate qualifications
– Comprehensive sick leave, maternity leave, parental leave, carers leave and leave of absence schemes
– Very competitive DC Pension scheme
Jarrodean is a leading healthcare recruitment partner; our extensive experience as a nurse-led consultancy places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the needs of our clinical recruiting managers.
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.