We are seeking a committed Community Clinical Nurse Specialist – Palliative care to join the team at our client’s Community PRT team based in Chalfont St Giles and South Buckinghamshire area.
This is a community based role therefore, a Car and Driving Licence are essential. This is a full-time post on a 24/7 rota, but we are open to hearing from candidates seeking to negotiate a part-time hour’s opportunity.
· Be the point of contact for patients, families, clients and professionals dealing with all enquiries.
· Coordinating all patients care services and informing them on clinical and practical issues associated with their illness
· Improve patient outcomes and experience by providing physical and emotional support to their patients, families.
· Ensure a holistic approach that is sensitive and responsive to the patients ever changing needs.
· Maintain a respectful non-judgemental and caring attitude ensuring the Hospice vision and philosophy of care
This employer is a leading UK Charity dedicated to providing patient-centred palliative care for all those who need it in Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
The Hospice is based in a former Hospital with a long history going back a century, now a fully modernised and renovated facility within the confines of in a neo-Classical style listed building.
Recently refurbished, it provides a calm and comfortable environment. All rooms are en suite rooms on the ground floor with a secluded garden area.
Patient facilities include Rehab and Wellbeing groups, Complimentary Therapy, Gym and creative arts workshop.
Registered Nurse with full NMC registration.
A minimum of two year post-registration practice with some Palliative/End of life care experience.
Evidence of continuous personal and academic development
Exceptional clinical, organisational and communication skills.
The additional benefits of working for this organisation include:
– a supportive environment
– personal and professional development
– flexible working
– generous annual leave entitlement
– NMC registration fees paid
– opportunity to sustain your NHS pension
– passionate team with quality at the heart of what we do
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Oncology & Palliative Care clinical staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy our detailed understanding of the complexity of Palliative Care nurse roles places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.