Home rated ‘Good’ by CQC.
Applications are invited from experienced Registered Nurses with a passion for the delivery of clinical excellence to support the Care Home Manager, as Deputy Manager at our clients 66-bedded Residential, Nursing & Dementia Care Home near Airparks, East Birmingham by the M6/M42
This is a full-time post of 40 hours per week at an hourly rate of £21.00 per hour.
The home’s vision is to provide outstanding care to their residents – they care for their staff with the same high-level quality as they do their residents, enabling them to provide their residents with an enriching life and the opportunity to flourish.
You will provide support to the Home Manager by coaching and guiding care teams on shift and providing a safe, caring, stimulating and homely environment for residents and their visitors.
– Registered Nurse with current NMC Registration.
– Current or recent Senior Staff Nurse experience in a Care Home setting.
– Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
– A commitment to resident advocacy.
– Committed to both teaching and learning.
The benefits of working with this employer include:
– support with NMC revalidation through in-house workshops
– competitive rates of pay
– exclusive employee discounts including retail and leisure savings
– excellent career development including formal clinical training and a commitment to ongoing CPD
– flexible hours working where possible
– free parking
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with expertise in the placement of the full range of Nursing staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy our detailed understanding of the complexity of Care Home roles places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.