Applications are invited for a suitably-qualified and experienced Emotional Wellbeing Therapist / Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to join our clients group of award-winning hospitals and leisure facilities in the greater Manchester area.
This organisation is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation and is a leading provider of independent healthcare with over 30 acute hospitals and 114 Fitness & Wellbeing Gyms across the UK.
This role is based from home, but able to travel to your designated location/s.
There is the opportunity for either full-time or part-time hours from between 08:00 – 19:00
As a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner, you will support the delivery of a range of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) based psychological interventions and stepped care treatment in a private care setting to people with common mental health problems – this will include Telephone Triage, Video Therapy, Guided on line therapy and Wellbeing training, both on a one to one basis or in a group setting.
– Have already successfully completed a British Psychological Society (BPS) accredited certificate course as a PWP
– Demonstrate experience in the delivery of low intensity, evidence-based interventions in a primary or private care context.
– Have evidence of working with people who have experienced a mental health problem.
– Be familiar with a step-care approach to Therapy
– Be flexible to work at a variety of locations including home
The additional benefits of working for this company include;
– Up to 30 days paid holiday
– Contributory pension scheme
– Paid sick leave
– Private medical cover for yourself and family
– Life insurance cover
– Childcare Vouchers
– Free Health Screening
– Discounted hospital treatment for your family and friends
– Discounted gym membership
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.