We are seeking a capable and experienced Band 5 Staff Nurse to join the team at our client’s 19-bedded Inpatient Hospice based in Central London (Travelcard Zone 1). This role is within easy reach of TfL and National Rail services
This is a full-time post, but we are open to hearing from candidates seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity
This specialist unit offers comprehensive palliative care to a wide variety of patients with life-limiting illnesses. With the belief that their patients are entitled to live life to the fullest throughout their illness with dignity, empathy and respect – this unique London centre of excellence offers a very high standard of end-of-life nursing care.
Registered Nurse with full NMC registration.
A minimum of one year post-registration practice with Palliative/End of life care experience.
Nurses not working in a Palliative Care setting, with transferable skills and a genuine desire to move into a Palliative care setting are welcome to apply.
Exceptional clinical, organisational and communication skills.
The additional benefits of working for this organisation include:
– Private medical cover, including dental
– A choice of pension schemes, including continuation of NHS pension if applicable
– A relocation package for applicants moving from outside London
– Gym membership, for you and your partner
– Critical illness and Life assurance cover
– Childcare vouchers
– Employee ‘service excellence’ recognition rewards
– Discounts at local, national and online shops
– Interest-free season ticket loans & ‘cycle to work’ ‘scheme; helping you commute and keep fit for less
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Oncology & Palliative Care clinical staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy our detailed understanding of the complexity of Palliative Care nurse roles places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.