We are seeking an experienced Neurological Physiotherapist to join the Inpatient Physio service at our client’s Acute Hospital site based in Central London (Travelcard Zone 1). This role is within easy reach of TfL and National Rail services.
This is a full-time permanent post of but we are open to hearing from candidates seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity.
An established charity-status centre of excellence for over 160 years, the Hospital has 60 inpatient beds, including level three Critical Care and a state of the art five-suite Operating Theatre complex.
The Physiotherapy department is fully equipped with a rehabilitation gym, neuro assessment room, and with close links to the Occupational Therapy department has shared facilities including a home living assessment room.
The department treats a varied caseload of inpatient and outpatients, addition to a comprehensive musculo-skeletal team, specialities include Respiratory, Women’s Health, Neuro-rehab, Hand and Paediatrics.
Physiotherapist with full HCPC registration.
Current or recent UK-based Hospital Inpatient Neuro experience .
Experience in the teaching of junior Physiotherapists and students.
The additional benefits of working for this organisation include:
– Private medical cover, including dental
– A choice of pension schemes, including continuation of NHS pension if applicable
– A relocation package for applicants moving from outside London
– Gym membership, for you and your partner
– Critical illness and Life assurance cover
– Childcare vouchers
– Employee ‘service excellence’ recognition rewards
– Discounts at local, national and online shops
– Interest-free season ticket loans & ‘cycle to work’ ‘scheme; helping you commute and keep fit for less
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Healthcare staff, including Physiotherapists.
As a nurse-led consultancy our detailed understanding of the complexity of Physio roles places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit www.jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.