We are seeking a committed and experienced MSK and Orthopaedic Physiotherapist to join our client’s busy Inpatient/Outpatient Hospital team based in York
This is a part-time role with the option of between 16-24 hours per week pro-rata to a salary of £42,500, although we are able to consider applications who may be seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity.
This organisation is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. A key provider of independent healthcare in the UK, working with many of the regions most eminent consultants and a broad spectrum of experienced healthcare specialists.
Their York Hospital has 30 ensuite inpatient beds and main clinical specialities include; Orthopaedics, General Surgery, ENT, Gynae, Urology, Cosmetics and Ophthalmology.
This centre of excellence delivers a high standard of MSK and Orthopaedic care supported by state-of-the-art equipment and Physiotherapists recruited to a high standard.
– Degree-qualified Physiotherapist with full registration with the HCPC.
– Two years current or recent post-registration Hospital Physiotherapy experience of which one year must be UK-based, and include both inpatient and outpatient settings.
– unrestricted and non time-limited permission to undertake employment in the UK (not requiring sponsorship)
Besides a highly professional work environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
– Up to 30 days paid holiday
– Contributory pension scheme
– Paid sick leave
– Private medical cover for yourself, your partner and/ or children
– Life insurance cover
– Childcare Vouchers
– Free Health Screening
– Free gym membership
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of qualified Allied Health Professionals.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our understanding of the Physiotherapist role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.