We are seeking a committed and experienced Physiotherapist to join our client’s Inpatient and Outpatient Orthopaedic Physiotherapy service at their Orthopaedic and Surgical inpatient facility based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire.
Hatfield is within easy access of the A1(M) and M25 motorway networks and mainline rail services to London.
The patient throughput is 80%+ Orthopaedic/MSK with a mix of other general surgical specialities – as such current or recent Orthopaedic or Spinal Hospital experience will be essential.
The role is full time with 37.5 hours/week, Monday – Friday with a flexible shift pattern.
The Hatfield site is the second hospital within this group; introducing the latest technology and design features, aimed at specifically enhancing the patients’ experience and perception of the hospital’s facilities.
The Hospital comprises;
– 18 en-suite rooms, 14 Day Care beds and a Critical Care Unit
– 10 Consulting rooms with 3 treatment suites including Endoscopy
– 3 Theatres
– Imaging Dept including CT & MRI suites
– A fully equipped Physiotherapy Department
Minimum of 1 years current/recent UK Hospital-based Inpatient and Outpatient Orthopaedic experience.
Unrestricted and non time-limited leave to remain in the UK (not requiring employer sponsorship)
Besides a competitive salary, shift allowances and a truly five-star working environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
– 25 Days Annual Leave, Plus 8 Bank holidays
– Contributory Pension (5%)
– Life assurance cover (3 times salary)
– Private Medical Insurance including spouse and family cover
– Free onsite parking
– Relocation package for candidates moving to the area
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.