We are seeking a committed and experienced Pharmacist to join our clients busy Hospital Pharmacy Team at their acute hospital site based in Oxford.
Reporting to the Hospital Matron, with a clinical reporting line to the Group Pharmacy Lead, this is a solo Pharmacist role, supported by Pharmacy Technicians – offering an excellent opportunity to develop autonomous practice within a supportive team.
You will be an active member of the wider multi-disciplinary team and have a key role in delivering high quality clinical care and advice to patients and teams including the Pre-assessment clinic, Outpatient Department, Ward and Theatres.
The Group is an established charity-status organisation comprising 31 acute Hospitals. With no shareholders, their vision is to build a healthier nation by investing all their income back into the provision of excellent quality care.
The Oxford Hospital has 64 inpatient beds.
This Hospital works with many of the regions ‘s most experienced Consultants and other healthcare specialists.
– A qualified Pharmacist, with full GPhC registration.
– At least 12 months UK-based experience.
– The ability to work under pressure and influence others whilst always maintaining a professional attitude.
– Excellent communication and organisational skills
– Recent Hospital experience is desirable but not essential and may suit a Pharmacist with predominantly retail experience seeking a change of setting.
– Provision of transfer of Certificate of sponsorship may be a possibility but candidates must have at least 12 months UK experience.
Besides a highly professional work environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
– 25 days’ annual holiday (increasing with service)
– Contributory pension scheme
– Paid sick leave
– Private medical cover for yourself and family
– Life insurance cover
– Childcare Vouchers
– Free Health Screening
– Discounted hospital treatment for your family and friends
– Gym membership
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.