We are seeking a committed and experienced Pharmacist to join our clients busy Hospital Pharmacy Team at their acute hospital site based in Cheltenham.
This is a part-time role of 22.5 hours per week based on a FTE salary of £40,000. The role is initially for a 9-12 month fixed term contract but we are open to discussion around flexibility on hours or duration.
The Group is an established charity-status organisation comprising 31 acute Hospitals. With no shareholders, their vision is to build a healthier nation by investing all their income back into the provision of excellent quality care.
The Cheltenham Hospital has 34 inpatient beds, including two Close Observation beds, three Operating Theatres complex including two with laminar flow.
This Hospital works with many of the regions most experienced Consultants and other healthcare specialists.
– A qualified Pharmacist, with full GPhC registration.
– At least 12 months UK-based experience.
– Excellent communication and organisational skills
– Recent Hospital experience is desirable but not essential and may suit a Pharmacist with predominantly retail experience seeking a change of setting
Besides a highly professional work environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
– 25 days’ annual holiday (increasing with service)
– Contributory pension scheme
– Paid sick leave
– Private medical cover for yourself and family
– Life insurance cover
– Childcare Vouchers
– Free Health Screening
– Discounted hospital treatment for your family and friends
– Gym membership
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.