We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Hospital Pharmacy Technician to join our client’s Hospital Pharmacy team based in Central London (Travelcard Zone 1/2).
This is a full time post; you will contribute to the accurate and efficient pharmacy service to the wards and Dispensary
Duties include; Deputising for the Dispensary Manager, Procurement of medicines for use within the Hospital, Receipt of orders, Putting away stock according to SOPs, Supplying stock to wards and departments, Charging of medication supplied to end users, Dispensing medicines under the supervision of a Pharmacist, Liaising with wards and departments regarding stock and orders and Patient counselling.
An established charity-status centre of excellence for over 160 years, the Hospital has 60 inpatient beds, including level three Critical Care and a state of the art five-suite Operating Theatre complex.
Qualified Pharmacy Technician with full registration with the GPhC
A minimum of 12 months current or recent hospital-based Pharmacy experience
Ability to work effectively under pressure
A high level of medical and clinical, spoken and written English
The additional benefits of working for this organisation include:
– Private medical cover, including dental
– A choice of pension schemes, including continuation of NHS pension if applicable
– A relocation package for applicants moving from outside London
– Gym membership, for you and your partner
– Critical illness and Life assurance cover
– Childcare vouchers
– Employee ‘service excellence’ recognition rewards
– Discounts at local, national and online shops
– Interest-free season ticket loans & ‘cycle to work’ ‘scheme; helping you commute and keep fit for less
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of nursing staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy our detailed understanding of the complexity of Pharmacy roles places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.