We are seeking a committed and experienced Radiographer to lead the Imaging team at our client’s large acute hospital site, situated in Oxford, Oxfordshire, the city of dreaming spires and one of England’s heritage cities.
You will be responsible for the Clinical Management of the Imaging department which provides General Radiography, Mammography, Ultrasound, MRI and CT to Outpatient, Inpatient Wards (including ICU) and Theatres
With support from the Diagnostic Imaging Director – as Radiology Manager, you will;
– Make an impact at an exciting time
– Champion, lead and inspire your own team to provide exceptional services to patients
– Enjoy a relaxed and comfortable environment with excellent facilities and a real family atmosphere
This employer is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation and a leading provider of UK independent healthcare.
With 64 beds, their Oxford Hospital has gained an international reputation for excellence offering patients a premium service in neurosurgery, cardiac care, orthopaedics, and cancer care, supported by a specialist paediatric ward, 7 bedded intensive care unit, and 6 bedded PACU.
– HCPC-registered Radiographer.
– Current or recent experience in General Hospital Radiography, including Theatres
– Proven ability to lead and motivate an Imaging team within a Hospital setting.
– Independent Sector experience would be an advantage but not essential
Besides a highly professional work environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
– The additional benefits of working for this company include:
– Continuing professional and career development
– Generous holiday and leave arrangements
– Flexible pension options
– Life assurance and healthcare schemes
– Health assessments
– Free membership for Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family.
– Cycle to work scheme
– Childcare vouchers
– Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling – legal, financial, etc.
– Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of qualified Clinical Healthcare staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Imaging Manager role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.