We are seeking a committed and enthusiastic Infection Control Nurse to lead the IPC service at our client’s large acute hospital site, situated in Oxford, Oxfordshire, the city of dreaming spires and one of England’s heritage cities.
This organisation is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. A key provider of independent healthcare in the UK, working with many of the South East’s eminent consultants and a broad spectrum of experienced healthcare specialists.
Together with your Matron for the Hospital, you will be operationally responsible for the day to day management of Infection Prevention and Control for the hospital.
– Working autonomously within all departments, offering advice and support to the clinical team.
– Liaising with the lead microbiologist and support the Matron as the DIPC with your specialist knowledge.
– Managing the infection prevention audit schedule and lead the infection prevention link team.
– Carrying out investigations and root cause analysis and assist heads of department in carrying out action plans and improving best practice.
– Assisting in policy development and provide support to the central team.
– Producing an annual Infection Prevention programme and provide face to face teaching to the clinical and non-clinical team.
– Assist the matron in facilitating and coordinating the quality assurance review, and produce the annual Infection prevention report.
– Support the matron and clinical heads of department with the provision of Clinical Governance at site
Registered Nurse with full NMC registration.
Current or recent experience in an Infection Control role
Besides a highly professional work environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
– The additional benefits of working for this company include:
– Continuing professional and career development
– Generous holiday and leave arrangements
– Flexible pension options
– Life assurance and healthcare schemes
– Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
– Free membership for Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family.
– Cycle to work scheme
– Childcare vouchers
– Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling – legal, financial, etc.
– Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of qualified Clinical Healthcare staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Infection Control role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.