We are seeking an experienced Staff Nurse to join our client’s busy 7-bedded Level 3 Intensive Care Unit at their large acute hospital site, situated in Oxford, Oxfordshire, the city of dreaming spires and one of England’s heritage cities.
This is a full-time role but our client is open to hearing from applicants seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity.
This organisation is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. A key provider of independent healthcare in the UK, working with many of the South East’s eminent consultants and a broad spectrum of experienced healthcare specialists.
This centre of excellence delivers a high standard of critical care supported by state-of-the-art equipment.
Registered Nurse with full NMC registration
Minimum of one year post registration experience in a level three Critical Care setting.
Able to manage a level three ventilated patient with minimal supervision
Besides a highly professional work environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
– The additional benefits of working for this company include:
– Continuing professional and career development
– Generous holiday and leave arrangements
– Flexible pension options
– Life assurance and healthcare schemes
– Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
– Free membership for Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family.
– Cycle to work scheme
– Childcare vouchers
– Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling – legal, financial, etc.
– Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of qualified Critical Care staff. As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of the ITU Nurse role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.