We are seeking an experienced senior Endoscopy Practitioner to lead the team at our client’s Acute Hospital site based in Central London (Travelcard Zone 1). This role is within easy reach of TfL and National Rail services.
An established charity-status centre of excellence for over 160 years, the Hospital has 60 inpatient beds, including level three Critical Care and a state of the art five-suite Operating Theatre complex.
The department comprises six recovery bays and two procedure rooms. Procedures include; colonoscopies, upper GI tract endoscopies, gastric ballooning, bronchoscopies, and minor procedures under local anaesthetic or sedation. Procedures requiring general anaesthesia are performed in the main theatre complex.
RGN or ODP with full NMC or HCPC registration as applicable.
At least three years experience in the Endoscopy Practitioner role including taking charge of the suite, and deputising for the Endoscopy Manager if required
Experience in supporting junior practitioners, and students
The additional benefits of working for this organisation include:
– Private medical cover, including dental
– A choice of pension schemes, including continuation of NHS pension if applicable
– A relocation package for applicants moving from outside London
– Gym membership, for you and your partner
– Critical illness and Life assurance cover
– Childcare vouchers
– Employee ‘service excellence’ recognition rewards
– Discounts at local, national and online shops
– Interest-free season ticket loans & ‘cycle to work’ ‘scheme; helping you commute and keep fit for less
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Healthcare staff, including Theatres.
As a nurse-led consultancy our detailed understanding of the complexity of Endoscopy roles places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit www jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.