We are seeking an experienced Mammography Radiographer to join the Imaging service at our client’s Acute Hospital site based in Central London (Travelcard Zone 1). This role is within easy reach of TfL and National Rail services.
This is a full-time post but we would be open to hearing from candidates seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity.
An established charity-status centre of excellence for over 160 years, the Hospital has 60 inpatient beds, including level three Critical Care and a state of the art five-suite Operating Theatre complex.
The Imaging department comprises; General Radiography, Breast Imaging (incl FNA and MRI), Digital Fluoroscopy, Interventional Procedures, Ultrasound or CT Control, Ultrasound, Non-invasive Vascular Assessment (Ultrasound), MRI, and CT.
The department uses a fully integrated digital PACS viewing system.
Radiographer with full HCPC registration.
UK certification in Mammography.
At least two years current or recent UK-based Mammography experience.
The additional benefits of working for this organisation include:
– Private medical cover, including dental
– A choice of pension schemes, including continuation of NHS pension if applicable
– A relocation package for applicants moving from outside London
– Gym membership, for you and your partner
– Critical illness and Life assurance cover
– Childcare vouchers
– Employee ‘service excellence’ recognition rewards
– Discounts at local, national and online shops
– Interest-free season ticket loans & ‘cycle to work’ ‘scheme; helping you commute and keep fit for less
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Healthcare staff, including Radiographers.
As a nurse-led consultancy our detailed understanding of the complexity of Radiographer roles places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.