We are seeking a committed and experienced Mammographer to join our client’s busy Imaging Department based at their Outpatient diagnostic suite in Central Manchester, just off the Oxford Road.
This role is 8 hours per week on a pro-rata salary of £43,000 (£9,500).
Mammographers who have additional current experience in General Radiography and interesting in negotiating additional weekly hours are welcome to apply.
This employer is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation and a leading provider of UK independent healthcare. The diagnostic suite is a state-of-the-art provider of imaging, scans and wellbeing services.
You will join a highly qualified, specialist team deliver the very best in diagnostic care in a first-class environment with cutting-edge equipment, including the latest MRI, CT, Mammography, Ultrasound and X-ray facilities.
– Deliver a high-quality diagnostic Mammography service for a varied caseload, this is delivered with sensitivity and compassion
– Carry out scoping to develop policies and procedures
– Supervise and develop junior colleagues
– Assist with routine QA of equipment.
– Support one stop breast clinics and health screening.
– Assist with departmental audits where required
– Cover general x-ray on a rotational basis if required – in the department, on the ward and in theatre
– Radiographer with full HCPC registration with the HCPC.
– PGC in Mammography
– Current or recent post-registration Mammography experience of which one year must be UK-based
– unrestricted and non time-limited permission to undertake employment in the UK (not requiring sponsorship)
Besides a highly professional work environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
– Up to 30 days paid holiday (pro-rata)
– Contributory pension scheme
– Paid sick leave
– Private medical cover for yourself, your partner and/ or children
– Life insurance cover
– Childcare Vouchers
– Free Health Screening
– Free gym membership
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of qualified Allied Health Professionals.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our understanding of the Mammographer and Radiography roles places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Imaging Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.