We are seeking a dedicated and experienced MRI Radiographer to join our client’s Diagnostic Imaging service based at their Day Surgery Hospital in Cardiff Bay
This is a full time position, but we are open to hearing from a candidate seeking a part-time hours opportunity
The role is predominantly MRI, with a requirement to rotate into Floroscopy and/or General Radiography as required.
The Department is open Monday to Friday, and closed at the weekend.
This organisation is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. A key provider of independent healthcare in the UK, working with many of Wales’ most eminent consultants and a broad spectrum of experienced healthcare specialists.
This centre of excellence delivers a high standard of Imaging supported by state-of-the-art equipment.
Hold a BSc in Radiography with full HCPC registration.
At least two years post-registration experience
Fully proficient in MRI and General Radiography
Besides a highly professional work environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
– The additional benefits of working for this company include:
– Continuing professional and career development
– Generous holiday and leave arrangements
– Flexible pension options
– Life assurance and healthcare schemes
– Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
– Free membership for Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family.
– Cycle to work scheme
– Childcare vouchers
– Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling – legal, financial, etc.
– Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.