Jarrodean is proud to partner with Norfolk & Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust with whom we welcome applications from suitably experienced Senior Nurses to join the executive management team as Divisional Nurse Director for Medicine.
This role is currently a Band 8D role with discussions in process for sign-off as Band 9.
The Division has 17 distinctive services that provide care to the local population including: Cardiology, Oncology & Haematology, Older People Medicine (OPM), Stroke and Neurology, Gastroenterology and Endocrinology, Renal, Palliative Care, Respiratory, and others.
The Division is the biggest department in the Trust has the biggest pool of inpatient beds in the order of 880 that are spread across 22 wards
The Division has a budget in excess of £200 million and a headcount of 1,600 with 40% registered medical and nursing staff plus administrative teams.
This is one of the biggest teaching Trusts in the country with more than 10,000 staff. Set in grounds on the outskirts of Norwich, this purpose built modern hospital fosters close ties with its neighbour the University of East Anglia, which is consistently ranked in the Top 30 UK Universities, creating a dynamic hub for teaching and research.
With excellent transport links to Cambridge and London, Norwich was named amongst the Sunday Times Best Places to Live in 2022, becoming the UK’s first UNESCO City of Literature in 2012.
Surrounded by stunning countryside, historic homes and quaint villages with 90 miles of stunning coastline and beaches and the famous Norfolk Broads.
– NMC-registered Nurse
– Current or recent NHS Band 8C Management experience.
– Post-graduate Management qualification.
– Strong leadership skills that are capable of establishing direction and purpose and lead others within a complex organisation structure.
– The ability to coach, enthuse, motivate and involve individuals and teams, and have them understand the Trust’s and your performance expectations.
– Demonstrates the organisational values; People focused, Respect, Integrity, Dedication and Excellence (PRIDE).
– Current or recent clinical experience in Acute or General Medicine is desirable.
For an informal, confidential discussion contact Shayne Parfrey, Managing Director on 01480 262 480 or email@example.com
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £1,000 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals specifically for this role.