We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Operating Theatre Manager to lead the Perioperative team at our client’s purpose-built state of the art Orthopaedic and Surgical inpatient facility based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire.
Hatfield is within easy access of the A1(M) and M25 motorway networks and mainline rail services to London.
The remit covers three operating theatres; this department has a high Orthopaedic/MSK with a mix of other general surgical specialities, including plastics and cosmetics – as such current or recent Orthopaedic or Spinal experience would be desirable.
The Hatfield site is the second hospital within this group; introducing the latest technology and design features, aimed at specifically enhancing the patients’ experience and perception of the hospital’s facilities.
The Hospital comprises;
– 18 en-suite rooms, 14 Day Care beds and a Critical Care Unit
– 10 Consulting rooms with 3 treatment suites including Endoscopy
– 3 Theatres
– Imaging Dept including CT & MRI suites
– A fully equipped Physiotherapy Department
– Registered Nurse or ODP with current NMC/HCPC registration as applicable.
– Proven ability to lead and motivate a Theatre team within an Independent Sector Hospital setting.
– Current or recent Orthopaedic or Spinal clinical experience.
Besides a competitive salary, shift allowances and a truly five-star working environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
– Performance-related bonus scheme
– 25 Days Annual Leave, Plus 8 Bank holidays
– Contributory Pension (5%)
– Life assurance cover (3 times salary)
– Private Medical Insurance including spouse and family cover
– Free onsite parking
– Relocation package for candidates moving to the area
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner; our extensive experience as a nurse-led consultancy places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the needs of our private sector clients.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.