OFFERING A £3,000 WELCOME BONUS
We are seeking a motivated and experienced Operating Theatre Manager to lead our clients busy theatre team at their acute hospital site located in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire
This organisation is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. A key provider of independent healthcare in the UK, working with many of the regions most eminent consultants and a broad spectrum of experienced healthcare specialists.
Their Newcastle-under-Lyme Hospital has 39 bedrooms, 3 theatres and 1 minor treatment facility and busy outpatient department. They also provide physiotherapy, pathology, CT, MRI and general diagnostic imaging services.
– Be operationally responsible for our Theatre and Endoscopy teams
– Ensure the delivery of high quality, clinically effective assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation
– Build strong relationships with consultants, senior leaders, healthcare professionals and patientsBe fully accountable for leading, motivating and supervising multidisciplinary teams
– Work collaboratively to ensure patients benefit from the best possible treatment and care
– Be trusted with everything from budget management to business planning and clinical governance
RGN or ODP with full registration with the NMC or HCPC.
Current or recent senior Theatre experience
Experienced Deputy Managers seeking to take their next step should have some experience taking responsibility for the overal running of the department.
The additional benefits of working for this company include;
– Up to 30 days paid holiday
– Contributory pension scheme
– Paid sick leave
– Private medical cover for yourself and family
– Life insurance cover
– Childcare Vouchers
– Free Health Screening
– Discounted hospital treatment for your family and friends
– Discounted gym membership
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.