Applications are invited from suitably experienced Operating Theatre Scrub Practitioners seeking to take up a new opportunity in the exciting city of Cork, Republic of Ireland.
Part of a larger ROI and UK network, the Cork Hospital has over 100 acute inpatient beds, 6 Operating Theatres and provides services for their patients across a variety of specialties including orthopaedics, ophthalmic, urology, obstetrics-gynaecology, bariatric, oncology, cardiology, cardiothoracic, general, dermatology, plastics, rheumatology, neurology.
The Hospital prides itself on their exceptional standards of patient care. Their clinicians and staff are highly recognised for their skills and their dedication to delivering best-in-class treatment, surgery and care to all their patients.
The salary range for this role is €30,230 to €43,794 plus a Theatre speciality allowance of €1,858
This employer especially welcomes Nurses from the UK and beyond seeking a new challenge in a truly five-star hospital setting in one of Irelands most popular cities.
A relocation package applies and comprises;
– Up to €1,000 paid towards relocation expenses
– A sign on bonus of €2,000
– Qualified Registered Nurse with a minimum of one year post-registration experience in Operating Theatres in the Scrub role
– Holding or eligible for registration with the NMBI or current registration in; UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or USA
– Applicants from outside these countries must have a current IELTS (7.0) or OET (B)
– Self-motivated, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The additional benefits of working for this organisation include:
– A strong commitment to ongoing continuous professional development with a range of funding available for post-graduate qualifications
– Comprehensive sick leave, maternity leave, parental leave, carers leave and leave of absence schemes
– Very competitive DC Pension scheme
– Staff Care Programme
Jarrodean is a leading healthcare recruitment partner; our extensive experience as a nurse-led consultancy places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the needs of our clinical recruiting managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.