We are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic Operating Theatre Scrub Practitioner to join our clients busy theatre team at their acute hospital site located in Shrewsbury, Shropshire.
This organisation is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation and is a leading provider of independent healthcare in the UK.
Their Shrewsbury Hospital works with some of the regions expert Consultants and multidisciplinary healthcare specialists and comprises 30 en-suite bedrooms, 3 operating theatres, an endoscopy suite, an Ambulatory Care Unit and a very busy outpatients department which includes physiotherapy and diagnostic imaging offering X-ray, Ultrasound, MRI and CT facilities.
Clinical specialities include; orthopaedics, ophthalmology, cosmetic surgery and women’s health, but also undertake general surgery, urology, and interventions for chronic pain management.
RGN or ODP with full registration with the NMC or HCPC.
At least one year’s experience in Operating Theatres; may consider articulate and motivated graduate ODPs with a proven desire to develop into the Scrub Practitioner role in a multi-speciality setting.
Orthopaedic experience is desireable but not essential.
Besides a highly professional work environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
– The additional benefits of working for this company include:
– Continuing professional and career development
– Generous holiday and leave arrangements
– Flexible pension options
– Life assurance and healthcare schemes
– Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
– Free membership for Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family.
– Cycle to work scheme
– Childcare vouchers
– Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling – legal, financial, etc.
– Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of qualified Theatre staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Theatre Practitioner role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.