We are seeking a committed and experienced Senior Staff Nurse to join our client’s busy Inpatient Surgical Orthopaedic Ward at their new-built state of the art Orthopaedic and Surgical inpatient facility based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire.
Hatfield is within easy access of the A1(M) and M25 motorway networks and mainline rail services to London.
This is a full-time permanent post, but we are open to hearing from applicants seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity. Equally there is the option for permanent night duty.
The Hatfield site is the second hospital within this group; introducing the latest technology and design features, aimed at specifically enhancing the patients’ experience and perception of the hospital’s facilities.
The Hospital comprises;
– 18 en-suite rooms, 14 Day Care beds and a Critical Care Unit
– 10 Consulting rooms with 3 treatment suites including Endoscopy
– 3 Theatres
– Imaging Dept including CT & MRI suites
– A fully equipped Physiotherapy Department
Registered Nurse with full NMC registration.
Minimum of two years post-registration Orthopaedic Surgical Ward experience
Experienced in taking charge of the Ward in the absence of the Sister/Charge Nurse or Ward Manager.
In possession of a recognised Teaching and Assessing/Mentorship qualification.
Besides a competitive salary, shift allowances and a truly five-star working environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
– 25 Days Annual Leave, Plus 8 Bank holidays
– Contributory Pension (5%)
– Life assurance cover (3 times salary)
– Private Medical Insurance including spouse and family cover
– Free onsite parking
– Relocation package for candidates moving to the area
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner; our extensive experience as a nurse-led consultancy places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the needs of our executive recruiting managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.