We are seeking a committed and enthusiastic Paediatric Staff Nurse to join our client’s busy Inpatient Ward and Outpatient department at their new-built state of the art facility based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire.
Hatfield is within easy access of the A1(M) and M25 motorway networks and mainline rail services to London.
Reporting to the Lead Paediatric Nurse, you will provide care to patients and their families across all areas of the hospital including, outpatients, pre-assessment, day surgery and recovery.
The Hatfield site is the second hospital within this group; introducing the latest technology and design features, aimed at specifically enhancing the patients’ experience and perception of the hospital’s facilities.
The Hospital comprises;
– 18 en-suite rooms, 14 Day Care beds and a Critical Care Unit
– 10 Consulting rooms with 3 treatment suites including Endoscopy
– 3 Theatres
– Imaging Dept including CT & MRI suites
– A fully equipped Physiotherapy Department
Registered Paediatric Nurse with full NMC (part 8 or 15) registration.
Minimum of six months post-registration experience in a hospital setting
Besides a competitive salary, shift allowances and a truly five-star working environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
– 25 Days Annual Leave, Plus 8 Bank holidays
– Contributory Pension (5%)
– Life assurance cover (3 times salary)
– Private Medical Insurance including spouse and family cover
– Free onsite parking
– Relocation package for candidates moving to the area
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.