We are seeking an committed Physiotherapist to join the Hospice service attached to our client’s Acute Hospital site based in Central London (Travelcard Zone 1). This role is within easy reach of TfL and National Rail services.
This is a part-time role of 22.5 hours per week, pro-rata’d to the above FTE salary (£27,000)
An established charity-status centre of excellence for over 160 years, this specialist 19 bedded Hospice offers comprehensive palliative care to a wide variety of patients with life-limiting illnesses.
With the belief that their patients are entitled to live life to the fullest throughout their illness with dignity, empathy and respect – this unique London centre of excellence offers a very high standard of end-of-life nursing care.
Reporting to the Hospice Therapy Lead, you will be responsible for providing highly specialised assessment and intervention for a varied caseload of Hospice patients.
Physiotherapist with full HCPC registration.
Current or recent UK-based post-registration experience of at least one year with some exposure to a Palliative Care caseload.
Experience in the teaching of junior Physiotherapists and students.
The additional benefits of working for this organisation include:
– Private medical cover, including dental
– A choice of pension schemes, including continuation of NHS pension if applicable
– A relocation package for applicants moving from outside London
– Gym membership, for you and your partner
– Critical illness and Life assurance cover
– Childcare vouchers
– Employee ‘service excellence’ recognition rewards
– Discounts at local, national and online shops
– Interest-free season ticket loans & ‘cycle to work’ ‘scheme; helping you commute and keep fit for less
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Healthcare staff, including Physiotherapists.
As a nurse-led consultancy our detailed understanding of the complexity of Physio roles places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.