Due to continuing expansion, applications are invited for an experienced Recruitment Consultant with a background in the placement of permanent Nursing and AHP staff specifically into the NHS to join our team.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this is a home-based/remote role, with occasional team meetings held in person in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire as may be needed.
There is admin, peer and management support always available but you will need to be well-experienced in the role, be self-motivated and enjoy managing your own workload.
About the Company:
Jarrodean is a small family-owned Consultancy established in 2010.
Our client base includes established NHS, Independent Sector and British Territory hospitals and UK Care Home groups.
Our candidates are sourced both from the UK and international candidates coming in to the UK – international recruitment experience would be an advantage, but not essential.
In 2022 we were awarded a place on the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) Permanent Staffing Solutions Framework – experience in supplying the NHS and other public sector bodies under Framework is essential to this role.
Our strong attention to detail is highly valued by our clients and candidates – the quality of our work distinguishes us from a lot of our competitors and is a major factor in our success.
Taking total responsibility for our NHS business you will;
– Develop new and maintain existing NHS business and be the key contact for clients and candidates.
– Source, screen, select and forward candidates that match the specifications set by our NHS clients.
– Oversee the pre-employment process (with administrator support) in line with our clients instructions for offered candidates.
– ESSENTIAL: Specific experience in placing with the NHS under government Framework.
– Experience in permanent Healthcare recruitment with a good working knowledge of clinical roles and terminology.
– Excellent written and spoken English including telephone/video manner.
– Proven success in achieving targets.
– Ability to build good working relationships with NHS clients, candidates and colleagues.
– Excellent organisational skills with ability to prioritise time and workload.
– A good standard of IT skills; with proficiency in Microsoft applications.
– A negotiable salary for the right candidate.
– An un-capped incentive with achievable targets and open to discussion around remuneration options.
– A friendly, supportive family-owned business.
– Working from home with ample support and team communications including some face to face time.
For a confidential, informal discussion please phone Shayne Parfrey, Operations Director on 07710 586 098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org