We are seeking a committed and experienced Rotational Radiographer to join our client’s busy Imaging Department based at their
at our client’s Acute Hospital site based in Central London (Travelcard Zone 1). This role is within easy reach of TfL and National Rail services.
This is a full-time role but we are open to hearing from candidates seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity.
The post holder will be responsible for performing a range of diagnostic radiographic procedures as required throughout the Hospital in General X-ray, Theatres, Fluoroscopy and CT.
An established charity-status centre of excellence for over 160 years, the Hospital has 60 inpatient beds, including level three Critical Care and a state of the art Operating Theatre complex.
– Radiographer with full HCPC registration..
– Two years post qualification experience in diagnostic imaging
The additional benefits of working for this organisation include:
– Private medical cover, including dental
– A choice of pension schemes, including continuation of NHS pension if applicable
– A relocation package for applicants moving from outside London
– Gym membership, for you and your partner
– Critical illness and Life assurance cover
– Childcare vouchers
– Employee ‘service excellence’ recognition rewards
– Discounts at local, national and online shops
– Interest-free season ticket loans & ‘cycle to work’ ‘scheme; helping you commute and keep fit for less
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of qualified Allied Health Professionals.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our understanding of the Radiography role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Imaging Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.