We are seeking a committed and well-experienced Hospital MSK Physiotherapist to join our client’s busy Hospital team based in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire.
This is a full-time role of 37.5 hours per week, although we may be able to consider applications who are seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity.
– Supported by the Physiotherapy Manager, you’ll have autonomy to utilise your acquired expertise and skills to make decisions that will ensure the delivery of excellent patient care.
– You will see a wide range of outpatient musculoskeletal conditions and be involved in covering inpatients on the ward .
– You will have protected CPD time, access to a local in-service training program and training events.
This employer is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation and a leading provider of UK independent healthcare.
Their Newcastle-under-Lyme Hospital has 39 bedrooms, 3 theatres and 1 minor treatment facility and busy outpatient department.
They also provide physiotherapy, pathology, CT, MRI and general diagnostic imaging services.
– Degree-qualified Physiotherapist with full registration with the HCPC.
– Two years current or recent post-registration Hospital MSK Physiotherapy experience of which one year must be UK-based, and include both inpatient and outpatient settings.
– Unrestricted and non time-limited permission to undertake employment in the UK (not requiring sponsorship)
Besides a highly professional work environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
– Up to 30 days paid holiday
– Contributory pension scheme
– Paid sick leave
– Private medical cover for yourself, your partner and/ or children
– Life insurance cover
– Childcare Vouchers
– Free Health Screening
– Free gym membership
– Free parking
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of qualified Allied Health Professionals.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our understanding of the Physiotherapist role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.