We are seeking a capable and experienced Critical Care Nurse to join the HDU Recovery team at our client’s Acute Hospital site based in Central London (Travelcard Zone 1). This role is within easy reach of TfL and National Rail services.
This is a full-time permanent post but we would be open to hearing from candidates seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity.
An established charity-status centre of excellence for over 160 years, the Hospital has 60 inpatient beds, including level three Critical Care and a state of the art Operating Theatre complex.
This is a combined Unit, recovering complex patients direct from Theatre and keeping High Dependency patients until ready for transfer to the Surgical Ward. Patients are ventilated on occasion so current or recent Level 2 HDU experience is essential.
RGN with full NMC registration.
A minimum of three years post-registration level 2 HDU experience.
Experience in immediate post-operative recovery.
Experienced in supervision of junior Staff Nurses and Students taking charge of the Unit when required
Exceptional clinical, organisational and communication skills.
The additional benefits of working for this organisation include:
– Private medical cover, including dental
– A choice of pension schemes, including continuation of NHS pension if applicable
– A relocation package for applicants moving from outside London
– Gym membership, for you and your partner
– Critical illness and Life assurance cover
– Childcare vouchers
– Employee ‘service excellence’ recognition rewards
– Discounts at local, national and online shops
– Interest-free season ticket loans & ‘cycle to work’ ‘scheme; helping you commute and keep fit for less
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of nursing staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy our detailed understanding of the complexity of Critical Care roles places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.