We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Senior Staff Nurse to join our client’s busy Neuro Complex Care team at their impressive purpose-built Neurological Care and Neuro-Rehab Centre based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
This is a full-time post but our client is open to hearing from candidates seeking to negotiate a part-time opportunity.
Our client is a leading independent provider of specialist neurological care for people aged 18 onwards with physical conditions, restricted mobility, difficult and diverse behaviours.
This centre provides an outstanding level of nursing care; working with both the patient and their families to create personal prescribed care programmes to suit the patient’s specific needs.
Registered Nurse with full NMC registration
Current or recent Neuro Rehab experience including taking charge of the Unit in the absence of the Sister/Charge Nurse
Completion of a Mentorship qualification
Successful applicants will enjoy career development and the opportunity to work alongside a multidisciplinary team of other healthcare specialists.
The additional benefits of working for this company include:
– Occupational pension scheme with employer contribution
– Up to 33 days annual leave; paid sick leave, and financial recognition for long service
– Accident and illness insurance scheme
– Childcare vouchers
– A bespoke training and development program
– A health cash plan which provides cash contributions towards health maintenance costs including dental and optical.
– Life insurance cover and death in service benefit
– Employee assistance programme; 24 hours, 365 days a week
– Subsidised meals
– Free parking
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Specialist Neurology nursing staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Neuro nurse role, places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit www jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.