We are seeking a motivated and experienced Spinal Nurse Specialist to join our client’s senior Hospital Clinical team based in Central London (Travelcard Zone 1). This role is within easy reach of TfL and National Rail services.
– You will work closely with the Lead Spinal Consultant and team to ensure that there effective coordination of the patient surgical pathway from pre-assessment to surgery, post-operative information and support and access to advice and support following discharge.
– This is a pivotal role within the Surgical Service, with a key focus on linking with healthcare teams both internal and external to the Hospital in order to increase knowledge and facilitate the care of this patient group.
– You will work with key staff members to establish a robust nurse led pre-assessment service for spinal patients.
An established charity-status centre of excellence for over 160 years, the Hospital has 60 inpatient beds, including level three Critical Care and a state of the art Operating Theatre complex.
The Hospital provides services for a variety of specialties including orthopaedics, ophthalmic, urology, obstetrics-gynaecology, dermatology, plastics, rheumatology, neurology as well as a nurse led pre-assessment clinic.
The Hospice is a 19-bedded specialist unit offering comprehensive palliative care to a wide variety of patients with life-limiting illnesses.
– Registered Nurse with full NMC registration.
– In-depth experience and knowledge within spinal surgery.
– Experience in a current or recent Band 6/Senior Staff Nurse Spinal post
– High level of personal motivation
– Demonstrable skills in; clinical management, problem solving and communication.
The additional benefits of working for this organisation include:
– Private medical cover, including dental
– A choice of pension schemes, including continuation of NHS pension if applicable
– A relocation package for applicants moving from outside London
– Gym membership, for you and your partner
– Critical illness and Life assurance cover
– Childcare vouchers
– Employee ‘service excellence’ recognition rewards
– Discounts at local, national and online shops
– Interest-free season ticket loans & ‘cycle to work’ ‘scheme; helping you commute and keep fit for less
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of nursing staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy our detailed understanding of the complexity of senior Nursing posts places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.