We are seeking a capable and experienced Band 5 Staff Nurse to join the Walk-in Urgent Care/Minor Injuries team at our client’s Acute Hospital site based in Central London (Travelcard Zone 1). This role is within easy reach of TfL and National Rail services.
The centre is open seven days between 08:00-20:00. This is a full-time post, but we are open to hearing from candidates seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity.
An established charity-status centre of excellence for over 160 years, the Hospital has 60 inpatient beds, including level three Critical Care and a state of the art Operating Theatre complex.
The Department offers private walk-in urgent care, staffed by A&E doctors and nurses treating adults and children from one year.
Registered Nurse with full NMC registration.
A minimum of one year post-registration A&E or Urgent Care/Minor Injuries experience.
Exceptional clinical, organisational and communication skills.
The additional benefits of working for this organisation include:
– Private medical cover, including dental
– A choice of pension schemes, including continuation of NHS pension if applicable
– A relocation package for applicants moving from outside London
– Gym membership, for you and your partner
– Critical illness and Life assurance cover
– Childcare vouchers
– Employee ‘service excellence’ recognition rewards
– Discounts at local, national and online shops
– Interest-free season ticket loans & ‘cycle to work’ ‘scheme; helping you commute and keep fit for less
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of nursing staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy our detailed understanding of the complexity of the A&E/Minor Injuries nurse roles places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.