We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Staff Nurse to join our client’s busy Pre-Assessment service team at their acute hospital site, located in Chester, Cheshire
This is a part-time role of 22.5 hours per week, based on a FTE salary of £30,000
Built in 1975 and extensively renovated in 2018, this Hospital is a leading provider of independent healthcare in the UK, working with some of the North West’s expert Consultants and multidisciplinary healthcare specialists.
The main Surgical specialities are; orthopaedics, ophthalmology, cosmetic surgery and general surgery – this hospital delivers an exceptional standard of Surgical care, supported by the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment.
– Registered Nurse with full NMC Registration.
– Minimum of one year’s post-graduate experience in a Pre-Assessment, Surgical Inpatient or Outpatient setting.
Besides a highly professional work environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
– The additional benefits of working for this company include:
– Continuing professional and career development
– Generous holiday and leave arrangements
– Flexible pension options
– Life assurance and healthcare schemes
– Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
– Free membership for Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family.
– Cycle to work scheme
– Childcare vouchers
– Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling – legal, financial, etc.
– Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
Jarrodean is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of qualified Nursing staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the Pre-Assessment Nurse role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.