Applications are invited from suitably experienced senior Surgical Ward Nurses to lead our clients busy 28-bedded Inpatient Ward team at their acute hospital site located in Leicester.
Reporting to the Director of Clinical Services you will;
– Manage the day to day running of our Wards and lead on associated departments attached to the Wards.
– Lead a team of highly qualified nurses providing excellent patient care.
– Use your existing knowledge to make a valuable contribution to the patient’s experience.
This organisation is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. A key provider of independent healthcare in the UK, working with many of the regions most eminent consultants and a broad spectrum of experienced healthcare specialists.
Their Leicester Hospital has 28 ensuite inpatient beds, 2 Laminar flow theatres, Endoscopy Suite, minor treatment room and 14 consulting rooms.
Main clinical specialities include; Orthopaedics, General Surgery, ENT, Gynae, Urology, Cosmetics and Ophthalmology.
This centre of excellence delivers a high standard of Surgical care supported by state-of-the-art equipment.
Registered Nurse with full registration with the NMC.
Significant experience at Sister/Charge Nurse level in a Surgical Ward setting, Orthopaedic experience is desireable but not essential.
Be organised, highly motivated and engaged.
The additional benefits of working for this company include;
– Up to 30 days paid holiday
– Contributory pension scheme
– Private medical cover for yourself and family
– Life insurance cover
– Childcare Vouchers
– Free Health Screening
– Discounted hospital treatment for your family and friends
– Free gym membership
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.