We are seeking a committed and enthusiastic Staff Nurse to join our client’s busy Inpatient Surgical Ward at their new-built state of the art facility based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire.
Hatfield is within easy access of the A1(M) and M25 motorway networks and mainline rail services to London.
This is a full-time permanent post, but we are open to hearing from applicants seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity. Equally there is the option for permanent night duty.
The Hatfield site is the second hospital within this group; introducing the latest technology and design features, aimed at specifically enhancing the patients’ experience and perception of the hospital’s facilities.
The Hospital comprises;
– 18 en-suite rooms, 14 Day Care beds and a Critical Care Unit
– 10 Consulting rooms with 3 treatment suites including Endoscopy
– 3 Theatres
– Imaging Dept including CT & MRI suites
– A fully equipped Physiotherapy Department
Registered Nurse with full NMC registration.
Minimum of six months post-registration Surgical Ward experience
Current or recent experience in Orthopaedics would be an advantage but not essential.
Besides a competitive salary, shift allowances and a truly five-star working environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
– 25 Days Annual Leave, Plus 8 Bank holidays
– Contributory Pension (5%)
– Life assurance cover (3 times salary)
– Private Medical Insurance including spouse and family cover
– Free onsite parking
– Relocation package for candidates moving to the area
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.