We are seeking a committed and enthusiastic Staff Nurse to join our client’s busy Inpatient Surgical Ward on a permanent night duty basis at their new-built state of the art facility based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire.
Hatfield is within easy access of the A1(M) and M25 motorway networks and mainline rail services to London.
The salary range for this role is to £31,500 plus 25% night duty enhancement, weekend allowance is 33% and bank holiday 50%
The Hatfield site is the second hospital within this group; introducing the latest technology and design features, aimed at specifically enhancing the patients’ experience and perception of the hospital’s facilities.
The Hospital comprises;
– 18 en-suite rooms, 14 Day Care beds and a Critical Care Unit
– 10 Consulting rooms with 3 treatment suites including Endoscopy
– 3 Theatres
– Imaging Dept including CT & MRI suites
– A fully equipped Physiotherapy Department
– Registered Nurse with current NMC registration.
– To have a minimum of one year UK Hospital-based Surgical experience.
Successful applicants will enjoy career development and the opportunity to work alongside a multidisciplinary team of other healthcare specialists.
The additional benefits of working for this company include:
– Unsociable Hours Enhancements
– Private Healthcare cover for employees and their families
– Performance-related bonus
– Pension scheme
– Childcare Vouchers
– Cycle to Work Scheme
– Discounts Programme
– Life Insurance
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of qualified Nursing Staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Day Surgery Nurse role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our clinical Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.