We are seeking a committed and experienced Operating Theatre Practitioner to join our client’s busy Anaesthetics and Recovery team at their acute hospital site, located in Chester, Cheshire.
This is a full-time role but we would be interested in hearing from practitioners seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity.
This organisation is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation and is a leading provider of independent healthcare with over 30 acute hospitals across the UK.
Built in 1975 and extensively renovated in 2018, their Chester Hospital is a leading provider of independent healthcare, working with some of the region’s expert Consultants and multidisciplinary healthcare specialists.
The main Surgical specialities are; orthopaedics, ophthalmology, cosmetic surgery and general surgery – this hospital delivers an exceptional standard of Surgical care, supported by the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment.
– RGN or ODP with full NMC or HCPC registration as applicable.
– Two years experience in the Anaesthetic role, able to rotate into Recovery if required
– Newly qualified ODP’s seeking to develop further into the Anaesthetic role in a multi-list setting are also welcome to apply for a more junior role.
– Nurse applicants must hold an Anaesthetic qualificiation.
Besides a highly professional work environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
– The additional benefits of working for this company include:
– Continuing professional and career development
– Generous holiday and leave arrangements
– Flexible pension options
– Life assurance and healthcare schemes
– Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
– Free membership for Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family.
– Cycle to work scheme
– Childcare vouchers
– Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling – legal, financial, etc.
– Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
Jarrodean is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of qualified Nursing staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the Theatre Practitioner role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Theatre Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.