We are seeking an experienced and committed Anaesthetics/Recovery Operating Theatre Practitioner to join our client’s busy operating theatre team at their acute hospital site based in Newcastle-under-Lyme.
This is a full time position, but we are open to hearing from Practitioners seeking to negotiate a part-time opportunity.
This organisation is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. A key provider of independent healthcare in the UK, working with many of the regions most eminent consultants and a broad spectrum of experienced healthcare specialists.
Their Newcastle-under-Lyme Hospital has 39 bedrooms, 3 theatres (2 with laminar flow) and 1 minor treatment facility and busy outpatient department. They also provide physiotherapy, pathology, CT, MRI and general diagnostic imaging services.
– RGN or ODP with full NMC or HCPC registration as applicable.
– Two years experience in the Anaesthetic role, able to rotate into Recovery if required.
– Nurse applicants must hold an Anaesthetic qualificiation.
The additional benefits of working for this company include;
– Up to 30 days paid holiday
– Contributory pension scheme
– Paid sick leave
– Private medical cover for yourself and family
– Life insurance cover
– Childcare Vouchers
– Free Health Screening
– Discounted hospital treatment for your family and friends
– Discounted gym membership
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Theatre staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Theatre Practitioner roles, places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Theatre Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.