We are looking for a commited and experienced Urgent Care Doctor to join the Walk-in Urgent Care/Minor Injuries team at our client’s Acute Hospital site based in Central London (Travelcard Zone 1).
This role is within easy reach of TfL and National Rail services.
The centre is open seven days between 08:00-20:00. This is a full-time post, 40 hours, but we are open to hearing from candidates seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity.
An established charity-status centre of excellence for over 160 years, the Hospital has 60 inpatient beds, including level three Critical Care and a state of the art Operating Theatre complex.
The Department offers private walk-in urgent care, staffed by A&E doctors and nurses treating adults and children from one year.
GMC Registered Docotor with Licence to practice
At least 2 years UK based experience in General Practice/minor injuries and illness/A+E experience
Working with us, all eligible employees receive;
- Competitive pay with progressive band structuring
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- Ongoing training and development programmes
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee “Service Excellence” recognition rewards