Eligibility To Undertake Employment In The UK

Eligibility To Undertake Employment In The UK

If you hold a non-European Economic Area (EEA) passport You should be aware that you will, separately, be required to meet the full requirements of the UK’s immigration processes.

To explore your eligibility to undertake employment in the United Kingdom, please visit https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/work-visas

Non-EEA nationals may still eligible for a ‘Certificate of Sponsorship’ (previously known as ‘Work-Permits’).
Full NMC/HCPC registration, or to be at the final stage of registration is essential to be eligible for sponsorship.

Apply Today

Please get in touch with our recruitment specialists today to learn more about the mental health job vacancies we have available.